SqlDbx Forum

SqlDbx

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-01-11 10:11:03

Jaime

Table or view don't exist

I'm using Oracle Client Runtime 11g 32bits to connect via tnsnames to an oracle 19 database.

For some reason when logging in normally passing the BD name, which schema to enter and user/password, it presents the error
"ORA-00942: table does not exist or view does not exist SQL parse location error
ORA-24374: definition was not done before extraction or run and extraction".

What is strange is that it opens after confirming this error pop-up, it is possible to make the queries passing schema.table and it brings the correct result with the data from the tables, but it does not identify in the autocomplete and does not present the schemas in the box of interaction used to change the current schema, the area where the navigation between tables, triggers, seqs, synomys and etc... is located is completely blank, just like the option to change schemas.

But as I informed earlier, i pass a raw schema.table query and conditions, it brings the information correctly. Which is strange since it informs in the error that the tables or views do not exist.

(OBS: in other DBMSs it is possible to carry out all operations and visualizations normally.)

Board footer