SqlDbx Forum

SqlDbx

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-07-17 10:54:49

hkim

Questions

I have been evaluating the free version that may be used by a small development team and I found a few annoying problems. 
1.  If I change 'Toggle Window Float Mode' and rearrange the windows, the changes are not persisted so I have to reconfigure it each time I start an instance.  If I upgrade to the paid version will the changes to the layout be saved?  If not, will I have to rearrange the window on each instance if I have more than 1 instance running?
2.  When I change the options, the changes do not take effect immediately (Rows Limit On).  I have to close the window and restart the instance for the changes to take effect. 
3.  If I have multiple script tabs open, will each result open in a separate tab or will all results open in the same tab like the free version?
4.  Do you have a trial period for the full paid version?  I cannot make a recommendation based on the free version because I have no way of knowing if the issues I am having are due to the limited features in the free version or because the feature is not available in any version.

#2 2014-07-17 11:38:08

sqldbxhelp
Administrator

Re: Questions

1. Yes, layout automatically saved in Pro Edition
2. None of the option changes require window close. Some specific option require reopen of database connection
3. There's no automatic relation between script and results. Results of query go to currently active result grid. You can put results into new tab by holding SHIFT key while executing query.
4. Yes we do have Pro trial version. Send email to sales or support at sqldbx.com

Board footer