SqlDbx Forum

SqlDbx

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-07-05 21:03:29

BlueFin

Beta 3.5 Fixes

I seem to recall it being mentioned that fixes being implemented to resolve DB2 Scripting problems for the next release. Have these NOT made it to the next release now ?

Issues I have are with DB2 LUW 9.7.4, scripting table properties do not give all the appropriate clauses for indexes. Things like COMPRESS YES, PCTFREE, MINPCTUSED, PAGE SPLIT and perhaps most importantly CLUSTER.

Table properties not including NOT LOGGED INITIALLY. Summary table DDL not being formatted.

Other issues, 9.7.4 introduced new features such as LISTAGG (others such as dense rank, rowrank etc cannot remember the new commands off the top of my head), are these supported in the SQL command highlighter for color syntax ?

I would have thought these are important fixes, especially the table properties and index clauses. Please advise when we may expect to get these fixes implemented.

#2 2011-07-05 23:27:21

sqldbxhelp
Administrator

Re: Beta 3.5 Fixes

I believe some scripting improvements are in this beta release, for example CLUSTER index option is implemented.
We do not add all the possible functions to syntax coloring only the ones we think more common. Also in a version after this one
we will have an option for users to add custom keywords for syntax highlighting.

Board footer