SqlDbx Forum

SqlDbx

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-08-07 08:45:31

Timo

Give a visible clue of joined files in result tab

In the result tab all colums have the same color.

When using joins I would like to see the columns of one file have color 1 and the columns of an other joined file have another color.
Or a thick line between the colums of different files

Thus example:
file 1: lightgrey
file 2: lightgreen
file 3: lightblue
etc.

Only the columnheading need to be colored.

Last edited by Timo (2012-08-07 09:31:33)

#2 2012-08-13 12:09:49

sqldbxhelp
Administrator

Re: Give a visible clue of joined files in result tab

Sorry, but I do not see how something like this can be implemented and what is the value of feature like this

#3 2012-08-16 08:44:33

Timo

Re: Give a visible clue of joined files in result tab

When joining large files with many colums the output in the result tab does not give  a visible clue
which columns belong to file A and which ones belong to file B.

I would like to have a visble clue so that I can see which colums belong to file A and which ones belong to file B
It is then easier to see which data is in which file

Example: 4 joined files
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| c1 | c2 | c3 | c4| c1 | c2 | c3 | c4 | c1 | c2 | c3 | c4| c1 | c2 | c3 | c4 |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whished situation:

the first 4 columheadings have a background color of white, the next four columheading have a lightgreen backgroundcolor and so on
{        white       }{     lightgreen   }{     lightred      }{    lightblue      }
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| c1 | c2 | c3 | c4| c1 | c2 | c3 | c4 | c1 | c2 | c3 | c4| c1 | c2 | c3 | c4 |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footer