SqlDbx Forum

SqlDbx

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-11-07 04:02:21

refine

some suggestions

some suggestions.
  First,my english is rational.Then,Could SqlDbx provide more management function?I does not hope it is just a sql select tool only. If i have more money,i may buy DBArtisan.I may use opensoure tools too,sush as sqlexplorer.
  I hope slqdbx can debug procedure and so on,allow single-step, pause, and set breakpoints within the program code.
  I hope slqdbx provide menu or button to istead of input sql scripts then execute.For examples,when i click a table use right key,it can generate all insert statements of records;the menu has DROP,has not truncate;Modify Table Data menu can't delete records of selected;ALTER meu has ADD COLUMN,has not delete and edit column、mange Primary keys and Foreign ekys and indexs and so on.
I hope slqdbx Server Explorer can manage it displayed such as Users.The Locks can auto refresh,has kill process menu or button.
  The last,when i use sqldbx to connect mysql,i click Server Info,it popup box:This operation is not yet supported.Index:52.

#2 2010-11-07 20:44:18

sqldbxhelp
Administrator

Re: some suggestions

Thank you for your suggestions. Some of them will be implemented in the future and some of them not.
Our focus is not on adding management features.
If you like other tools you mentioned above then please do use them.
May be SqlDbx is not a right tool for you.

Board footer